Applications under review - stay tuned for updates
Your opportunity to influence key priorities and actions for the future of Stony Creek
We’re looking for interested people to join our two-day community workshop. The purpose of the workshop is to gain an in-depth understanding of the issues and opportunities for rehabilitating Stony Creek, and to help identify a set of desired outcomes for the plan.
The workshop will be held over two days at a location in Footscray:
- Day 1: Sunday 17 March 2019, 9.30am – 4pm
- Day 2: Sunday 24 March 2019, 9.30am – 4pm
To participate, you must be available to attend both sessions. As a thank you for participating in the two-day workshop, all members will receive a $100 gift card.
Workshop participants will be selected through an independently-managed recruitment process to ensure that there is an appropriate demographic representation of the local community.
More details about the workshop are provided in the workshop information sheet.
- Our independent recruiter is currently reviewing all of the applications received.
- You will be notified if your application has been successful by Friday 8 March 2019.
- Make sure you follow this page to be kept informed of updates and future opportunities to have your say.
Registrations closed 5pm Friday 1 March
Before starting your application, you will need to sign up and become a Your Say community member.