The design revealed!
Thanks to everyone who shared ideas, suggestions and priorities for Arnolds Creek. Your feedback has been used to influence the design. We understand what's important to you and how it could be improved. Take a look at the design development report to see how we plan to bring your ideas to life!Your key priorities and preference included:
- planting trees for shade and native vegetation
- constructing paths to connect you to schools, shops and the neighbourhood
- providing areas for people to sit and listen to water running in the creek and to enjoy the improved biodiversity
- having nature play areas and educational sites for children of all ages
- creating a destination to encourage people to visit and stay.
- We also heard that people were concerned about the potential for flooding, especially at Bulmans Road. We have ensured that the design won’t make flooding any worse.
Make sure you follow this project to keep informed of project updates
Find design features using our interactive map
Click on the icons to uncover key design features. Find detailed plans and an accessible version of the interactive map in the document library.