Time for Targets! Register for the March workshop.
Catchment Collaborations is a series of monthly community workshops where key elements of the strategy are collaboratively designed and delivered.
Friday 16 March 2018 09:30 AM – 01:30 PM
Yarra Catchment Collaboration Workshop 3
Location: Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre - Cnr Bell St & St Georges Rd, Preston (google map)
This workshop is the third in a series to co-design the next Healthy Waterways Strategy. At the workshop we’ll:
- Update and debrief on the collaboration, achievements and information ‘co-designed’ to date
- Overview how the preliminary targets have been developed (using your actions from the previous workshop), what the preliminary targets are and what they mean, and what we’ll need to do to reach these target
- Discuss where to next – how we might begin to do this together?
Wednesday 29 November 2017 09:30 AM – 03:30 PM
Yarra Catchment Collaborations: Workshop 2
La Trobe Golf Club, Farm Road, Alphington (google map)
This workshop is the second in a series to co-design the next Healthy Waterways Strategy and will cover:
- Volunteer group will report back on the draft catchment goals
- Yarra Strategic Plan update on their community values work
- Dr. Yung En Chee, will provide an overview of scenario modelling and the impacts of urbanisation and climate change on waterways in the region
- Process for collaborating on actions and targets
- Continuing to work together on what co-ownership of the strategy might look like
Tuesday 10 October 2017 09:30 AM – 02:30 PM
Yarra Catchment Collaboration Workshop 1
Location: The York On Lilydale, Mount Evelyn (google map)
Join community and key stakeholders for the first workshop in the collaboration series for the Yarra catchment.
Our first workshop in the series will cover:
- A snapshot of the catchment - including an overview and assessment of the condition of waterways in the catchment versus what we hoped for in the Healthy Waterways Strategy.
- Key issues and opportunities in the Yarra catchment that need attention.
- What does success look like when we work together in Collaborative Design.
- Optional tour after lunch - details to be announced!
Saturday 14 October 2017 11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Imagine the Yarra Community Event
Where: Warburton Arts Centre, 3409 Warburton Highway, Warburton (google map)
We'll be joining the Yarra Strategic Plan team at the Imagine the Yarra Community Event. Come along and share your Yarra story and tell us what's important to you.
In particular, we'll be asking how you connect with your local waterway and what aspects make it special.
The Imagine the Yarra Community Event is a family friendly event that will be a celebration of the Yarra. It will provide multiple opportunities for you to meet people, share your story and talk to experts about the future of the Yarra.
Your say will help protect and improve the Yarra catchment for future generations!